Have irregular period. HPT is negative. Had cramping during sex. Reason?

Hi, I am a 23years old who had unprotected sex with my boyfriend three times now. I have irregular period, my last period was on Jan 31st which should arrive around March 6-7. Now it is March 11 and I still haven t gotten my period. I took two HPT and the result is negative. I had light cramps for past few days and this morning I had a bad cramp during sex (I was on top). Also, I feel pressure by abdomen area (where baby is locate), feels like something is inside putting pressure. I don t have insurance therefore I need help!
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013
You may repeat the pregnancy test now with a fresh sample of early morning urine. If you do not get a positive result, you can wait for your period; alternatively you can get a blood test and see your health care provider for further support. In future please practise safe intercourse to avoid unnecessary trouble. In view of your irregular cycles, it is difficult to predict ovulation. Maintain a healthy weight and diet, do some regular daily exercise. Take care.