Have irregular period. CBC tested. Found no follicle. Can I conceive a baby?

Hi, I am Tanni from Bangladesh. I have irregular period problem from last 3 moths.and have multi cyst on my ovary . I have visited an Obstetrician , Gynecologist and infertility specialist . First day She asked me to do the test of CBC, OGTT and TSH ,FT4, Prolactin . All the test resluts are ok except I have slighlty diabetics found on the test from OGTT. Fasting- 5.10 mmoI/L , 1 hr after taking 75 gm glucose its 10.30mmoI/L, CUS-NIL and 2 hr after taking 75 gm glucose its 9.4 mmoI/L. Doc said me to do dieting. and after taking medicie (tab orgametril for 4 day) when i had my period (very low and only one day), I again visited her on day 12. she did a TVS on me. and found that no mature follicle. Then she asked me to do a test on day 21 which ios S. Progestune. result is 4.20 . Now she gave me to take tab normens (1+0+1- 7 days). when I ll leave this, I ll have my period start. And then me and my husband have to take azithrocin (500 mg) (0+0+2) for first day of period. And then tab. letrol (2.5 mg) (0+0+2) for 5 days on Day 3 to day 7. And lastly she wanted to come me to her on day 12 for again a TVS. Now please sugegst me when can I conceive baby in this situation? And is the above prescription is ok? Or do I have any major problem in taking baby?
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012