Have irregular cycles. Done follicle study. Bleeding, abdominal pain. Can I get pregnant?

Hi,my cycle is irregular from last 2 months.i had my period on 14th of this month,from 14th to 24th i had heavy flow,its a 42days period.i have gone for follicle study on 13th day of my period,as per the report follicle got ruptured.And i had intercourse with my husband till now.still i have bleeding in this time also(blood stains & abdominal pain , back pain too).Now can i get pregnant or not?how long we supposed to in contact?what are the precautions have to take after the intercourse...pls advice me..thanks in advance...
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013