Have irregular bleeding. Had bleeding post sex. On Nortrel. Suggestion?

hi i just started my birth control this mounth its nortrel 1/35 (28) day pill and i have had irregular bleeding but my friends and mom said thats normal just my body getting use to the pills but i just had sex with my boyfriend for the first time ever and i was still bleedingbut it was light but it happened anyway but now im bleeding heavely now is that bad? and does nortrel protect against pregnancy? and we used a condom for most of it just not like the first 3mins and he did not sperm, could i be pregnant? plz help fast :(
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013