Have invasive lobular cancer with sentinel node metastic carcinoma. Radical mastectomy. Help?

I have had a modified radical mastectomy plus a simple mastectomy for invasive lobular cancer - grade iii stage ii with sentinel node metastatic carcinoma at 76 years of age. I have an ECG that shows (when compared to an ECG in 1998) the presence of an anteroseptal infarction . Should the Class I, II or III chemotherapy agents even be considered in my situation? I am not interested in contributing to statistical longevity but in quality of life. The tumor is ER+, PR+, HER-2 CISH amplified 9 and oncotype DX score of 29. Should the silver bullet herceptin even be considered?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013