Have intrapancreatic cyst. History of epigastric pain. Is this alarming?

hi. good day!!! I would like to ask what will be the prognosis of having a Intrapancreatic pseudo cyst .this is the empression after having MRI. and because of my history of having epigastric pain and because of that there will be a possibility that is pancreatitis . there is a recommendation to do ERCP for further investigation. but untill now i did not do it yet. doctor this is the finding of MRI Pancreas: it was done last feb 2009 .The study was tailored for the evaluation of pancreas.The common bile duct appears to be unremarkable. The distal end of common bile duct is not clearly seen and it seems that the pancreatic duct and the common bile duct are U type and opening separately in different ampulla. In the middle of the pancreatic duct . there is evedince of a cyst noted which is 11 x 12mm in size and the cyst shown connection with the pancreatic duct (arrow). The tail of the pancreas appears to be little bulky with 16 mm in anterior diameter againts 11.7mm at the region of the body and 20mm at the region of the head however, no evidence of any abnormal areas of enhancement noted. The signal intensity doesn t show any significant difference. No evidence of any peripancreatic collections noted. The gallbladder appears to be unremarkable.No other significant is this alarming doctoc? actually I am 49 years old female single parent with 2 kids known case of hypothyroidism ontreatment 75 mcgwith hypertension with maintenance of approvel 75 mg. so pls i need ur second openion about my feel me better and at ease..thank you and looking forward to hear from you soon... Vivian Sabucdalao E-mail add YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012