Have intrahepatic cholestasis. High bilirubin, AST/ALT and alkaline phosphatase. Reason?

I have an cronic ilness which is called intrahepatic cholestasis . I had this ilness 6 times in last 8 years. Everytimes when i got sick, it lasted about 3 months to get better. I become yellow because of high billirubines. My AST/ ALT and alkaline phosphatase are elevated to levels that are not normal. And i had itchiness which wasunbearable and kept me awake for 3 months everytime. But after 3 months (without using any medicines) i felt better and all the AST/ALT A.P and Billirubine levels became normal. M.Ds said that it happened because of an allergic reaction to a medicine called Klasid. But they cant say why it happened 5 more times. Because i am not taking medicines anymore. Do you have any ideas for that?
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012