Have intestinal tb. Taking AKT. Is this a contagious disease?

I have been diagnosed with intestinal tb. My culture and other reports are negative bt my doc says 99 pc. its that and not khron s. I have been on AKT medicines from 6 months now. My lung x-rays show that i dont have lung tb. I just wanted to know is it contagious and could it have spread to my boy-friend through kissing in the past one year because from the past 15 days he says he s experiencing the pain i used to experience 1.5 yrs back when my problem was un-diagnosed. ie. few mins of crampish feeling in the abdominal region evry 1-2 days.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013