Have intestinal problem, alcoholic, burning sensation, belching, heart palpitation, acid reflux. Suggest?

I believe I have a intestinal problem of sorts. I abuse alcohol about 1-3 glasses a night. And before that I used to vape marijuana everyday. I had no problems with it until one day I had an anxiety attack. Idk if you ve ever partaken but once you have a bad trip its all about mind over high. Its going to try to creep up on you again because it s always going to be in the back of your mind. Well. Anyways. I eventually had to stop. Then I tried again. And I was fine. Until I started getting really bad burning sensations and burping alot afterwards and that would send me spiraling into a freak out. I have had acid reflux most of my life and I get heart palptations from time to time. I think I may have higher than normal blood pressure. I was with a friend and experimented with not inhaling deeply. Rather letting the thc absorb into my esophagus rather than my lungs. My question is. Is it possible for marijuana smoke and or vape. To irritate my g.i. System enough to cause excessive belching and or burning chest and racing heartbeat . I cant be sure if the racing and pounding heartbeat is involved with the stomach problems but sometimes I have problems. Other times I don t. I love marijuana. I don t like the oh its wrong stereotype. People drink alcohol, smoke cigs, and take seriously messed up medications everyday. Im not an addict. I ve quit many many times. I just like how it enhances the video games I play or the way it can light up a conversation with new people or old friends.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013