Have internal piles. Prescribed Movicol and Neo heeler. Can they be used long-term?

Dear Sir, I am suffering from 2nd degree internal piles since 2 years, doctor advice me to avoid constipation and prescribed me MOVICOL for constipation relief and NEO HEELER for internal piles.. after medicine I feel well but when I disconnected with medicine problem will come again due to my work I use to sit 9 hrs per day. So I would like to ask you can I use Movicol and Neo heeler for long time? Or should I go for surgery? Naren - Saudi Arabia
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013