Have intermittent brown spotting, had epidural and anaphylactic shock. Related?

I am 40 yers old with a typical cycle of 28-30 days. Two weeks ago I was at a 32 day cycle with light spotting that evening, nothing the next day and intermitant spotting with old blood the last 3 days. It has been 13 dys now and still occasional brown spotting, mainly internally. I did have an epidural 4 weeks ago and went into anaphylactic shock twice in one day 3 days ago. Pregnant test says not pregnant however in my last pregnancy lasting 22 weeks, the test said negative at 6 weeks. Is it possible the shock from epidural and epinephrines caused the spotting and no real period? My estrodial level is at 55 and FSH is typically high at 12.5.
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012