Have intense itching on top & sides of shoulders. What are the problems with spleen?

I have intense itching on top & sides of shoulders. Had it since April/May after mushroom hunting in woods in IN & MI. Little red marks & swell if scratched. spread from 1-2 bumps to 6-9. worse at night. some problems now with spleen & body seems to try to get rid of poisons/toxins. Some thyroid issues. Dermatologist thought bug bites but not sure without test & weren t actively itching upon appointment. Also get itchy all over including head, but the intense itch is shoulders.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012