Have insect bite on face, swollen cheek, painful to touch. Had slap repair. What are the risks?

I have an insect bite on my face. It happened yesterday and this morning my cheek is swollen, red,with a painful hard disc underneath the skin. The swelling also appears to have spread to the area underneath my ear. Three weeks ago I had a SLAP repair and 2 anchors were put in.If the bite is infected, what will be the risk for the healing process of my shoulder? The bite and repaired shoulder are both on the right side.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
no risk of delay healing
you can take light antibiotics anti allerfgics and local application of oitment for bite treatment