Have inplanon. Wait for an appointment or hurry to have it removed?

Hi, basically I have inplanon and am looking to get it taken out in the summer, around July if possible and start trying for a baby .what I m wondering is will I have to wait for an appointment at the hospital to get it took out and it will delay the time I can start trying or will it be done asap? Also how do I arrange to have it taken out?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012
You can get the implanon removed on a single visit any time. It is a simple out patient procedure. After the removal you can plan for the baby.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,