Have injured internal derangement in knee. Knee braces and physiotherapy advised. Do I need to go for MRI?

hi sir, because of an accident i am injured , and i am undergoing treatment under an or-tho specialist ,he told me that i had been injured internal derangement in knee ,He first suggest knee brace to walk and told me to take rest it will be ok , after that he told me to take MRI scan which is cost on Rs 2500/- and some physiotherapy treatment but i cant trust him because he s speaking contradict.... pls advise me imy tretment is going in right way...
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012