Have inguinal hernia, burning sensation, gas. What are treatment option?

hi, i have a very small inigual hernia , i dont want to put on abdo weight, is it ok to swim and walk........thankyou, it doesnt cause me any problems other than occasional burning sensation and gas in the area, i have a very small child and dont wish to go into hospital to have an opp please could you help re assure, i recently had a routine biopsy procedure on another area which went ,.......should i say, not to plan, im very anxious, dont want an operation but...........thankyou v much
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013