Have inflammatory breast cancer, blood clots in knees, lymph nodes draining. Done chemotherapy. On thyroid medication. Solution?

Have feelings of skin crawling on only right leg off and on but mostly when I am reclining. When I touch the top of my leg it feels sort of numb in a small area. This started happening when I had an operation. They put tight socks up to my knees and I was also told they have a machine that makes the blood flow to prevent blood clots. Well, I woke up in the middle of the night like someone stabbed me I my upper right leg. It was better when I stood up.
Also my thyroid meds were lowered since that happened. Maybe that has something to do with it since I am obviously "exercising" when under anesthesia. It is SO weird. I just had another procedure done (also have inflammatory breast cancer on right side and going through chemotherapy for it) . Thought also the lymph nodes might be draining in the right leg.Sorry to go on so much but I have to skip taking thyroid meds for a day and a half after surgery since my leg started feeling like it did when I had the stabbing sensation and I did not want to wake up screaming in pain again.. Any thoughts on this? Thanks much!!!! Linda
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013