Have inflamed, painful testicle after ejaculation, veins twisted. Taken ibuprofen, subsided. Visit doctor?

is it possible to strain testicle from ejaculation? Hours after a strong ejaculation yesterday, my left testicle became quite enflamed and painful, the veins leading to it seemed to be twisted n enflamed too. I w
had to continue working as a waiter, causing much distress in the area. Very concerned, I almost went to emergency room after work, but decided to wait till today and took ibuprofen to help inflamation. This morning it has decreased alot in size and pain. should I just wait to see if it totally goes away or still go to hosptal. There is great improvement since last night. thx
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013