Have infection in hand. Started swelling in body and increase in weight after taking Decdan injection .5 mg. Any solution?

My mother has an an infection in hand . So the doctor has precribed her to take Decdan injection of .5 mg every alternative day upto 15 numbers. After taking 10 injections she suffers from seelling in body, increase in weight and higher level of creatinine in blood. She us 53 years old.I can not think beyond her, without her I am just finished.Do you suspect any sever damage of her Kidney . Please mail me to my mail adress YYYY@YYYY . Please sir/madam. What shall I do prevent her from the disaster.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012