Have infection. Had bottom implants dentures. What is the solution?

yes I had botton implants in 1998 and now I have so much infection nothing can be done until infection is going I don't have dental ins. I have titaiman now however the quoted prices are so expensive I can't do anything right now I have upper denture and they worked so nice. price approx. 0000.00 but well worth it. do you have any solutions?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013
Dentist 's  Response

Infection at the site of implant inserted can be due to-poor oral hygiene maintenance,wearing off etc.

I would advice you to get a clinical as well as x-ray evaluation done.

Amoxycillin along with analgesics has to be administered.

If necessary,get the implants replaced or dentures has to be fabricated.
Hope this helps.