Have infected Bartholin cyst, not convinced with draining progress. Help

Hi. I got diagnosed with an infected bartholin cyst . It was at least the size of my fist. Very painful and after one week, it burst on its own. It has drained for 7days now. What concerns me is how active it seems. There seems to be some small communication from my j pouch and my drain hole in my vagina . My docter says that is not what is happening, and is happy with the progress. She said with the size of the is wonderful it is still draining. I am not convinced. Please help.
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012