Have indentations on both shins while taking hot baths. What could be the reason?

Hi, I am 29 wks pregnant and have noticed that when I bathe in a comfortably hot bath I have indentations on both of my shins - like I have been kneeling on something rough even though I had been active for a long time before the bath and not knealt down at all! Could there be any reason for this? They have gone now! Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012
In pregnancy the is accumulation of fluid in the dependent regions(edema) especially the shin, around the ankle and foot.This will be seen towards the end of the day(by evening) and disappears when u wake up(in the morning).In certain conditions it might be excess which is due abnormal due increased BP during pregnancy which needs medical supervision.Hope this helps.Take care.