Have indent on calf. Had sprained ankle and bruised heel while playing basketball. Healing time?

Two weeks ago I severely sprained both sides of my ankle and bruised my heel in a basketball injury...I was brought to the ER where a break was ruled out. I couldn t walk for 5 days without crutches and it still fairly swollen and sore. I m still icing it and taking caution with it, but today I noticed a weird half inch indent high up on my ankle, almost on my calf ... I ve played ball my whole life and never had an ankle injury that severe, and am kind of worried about how long it s taking to heal, and this small indent... any ideas?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013