Have indent in the thecal sac, hypertrophic facet sac. Is that the reason for pain in the lumbar area?

hi there if l have Indent Thecal Sac L2/3 4/5 5/si should thi s cause much pain...l also have Hypertrophic Facet Sac throughout ....Modic type 2 endplate at 2/5 L2/3 dehydrated and reduced.....l dont underatand my MRI could you please expalin .....
there are no signs of Spinal Canal Stenosis or Discal Neural Compression....Thank you

I have sever pain in the lower lumbar area and l am on Butrans 20mg and Zapain 4000mg per day
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013