Have increased heart beat and sweating during meetings and seminars. Treatment?

Hi, I m shaik - 28 yrs old, working for a IT co., from past 2 year i m facing with somekind of anxeity and nervousness problem, Symptoms: suddenly i will get full swet ( eventhough i m in AC) my heart beat - increases more faster - i can t speak in this situation. mostly this occurs - whenever some one questions me, in meetings, in seminars - when ever i m talking with new peoples., ( but some times I can handle without any of these issues). Please suggest me how can I overcome with this.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013