Have increased hair fall. Taking folliderm. Doing physical exercise. Related?

Hello Doctor, I have been taking Amexidil 5 ( Aminexil 1.5% and Minoxidil 5%) spray twice daily along with a tablet of folliderm for more than two months. I have recently taken to physical exercise and have noticed that my hairfall has increased in the past ten day. is there a correlation between physical exercise (may be inadequate diet to compensate the body for the exercise) and hairfall. Should I increase the dosage of folliderm? Please advise. Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013