Have incisional hernia after abdominal surgeries. Feeling lower back pain and nausea. Reason for pain?

Hello. I have had 3 major abdominal surgeries using the same vertical incision. I now have an incisional hernia the size of an orange.I am constipated and nauseated and have aching and burning of the hernia.I have lost all muscle tone from the surgeries and from the lower abdomen hanging I have lower back pain . Would my insurance pay to repair the hernia and do a mini tummy tuck to get rid of the excess sagging lower abdimen to help with back pain also? My insurance is bc/bs
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013