Have implant, sore breasts, swollen stomach back pain, urge to urinate. Negative pregnancy test. Help

hi am 24 years old i have the implant and i have been since june 2011, but i am experiencing pregnancy symptoms , i went to my doctors and was praticaly laughed out the surgery but the symptoms are too much to ignore and i keep hearing the implant can give you false negatives on pregnancy tests . i already have two kids. Here are my symptoms if you can shed some light it will take a massive weight off my shoulders. i have sore boobs,darkened nipples,watery sensation in my mouth,swollen belly, hair growing downwards from my navel, back pain , tiredness,mood swings kicking sensations,itchy skin, the constant need to pee even after i have gone to the loo, heaver discharge, head aches and constipation i know it doesn t mean much but even my mum thinks i am pregnant even though the test came back negative.please hlep i am really panicking
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  76 Awaiting Answer