Have implant. Had chest infection and norovirus. Taken antibiotics. Bleeding, tummy pain. Cause?

Ive had the implant for 1 year and 2 months with no bleeding whatsoever. Recently i have been bery ill with a chest infection and norovirus but im on antibiotics and recovering, about 2 days into my illness ive saw spotting when i wnt to the toilet, now im heavily bleeding and got tummy pain this has been going in for 3-4 days now! (before the implant i hardly bled it was very light and only lasted 2-3 days)... Why am i suddenly bleeding?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013