Have implanon in arm, no period, sexually active, boobs hurting, throwing up, irregular mood swings, black string in urine. Reason?

Hi, I have the implanon in my arm and so I haven t had a period in over 2 years. I am still however sexually active though and last week I noticed a little bit of blood when I wiped. It freaked me out because I haven t seen blood in a long time. Since then I have been showing several different signs of pregnancy such as my boobs hurting, throwing up almost every morning, irregular mood swings, and then last night when I peed there was a what appeared to be black string that came out in my urine . I have no idea what it was but could you give me some options?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013