Have implanon implant, delayed periods, negative pregnancy test. Is there a chance of pregnancy?

Hello, I m 26 years old, and I ve had the Implanon implant for almost 2 years. I ve gotten my period every single month, like clock work since getting the implanon. However, I am a week late getting my period and I m concerned that I may be pregnant. I ve taken a home test, which came back negative. I don t have health insurance, or the money to go see my doctor. I ve read online that being overweight can make the implant less effective. Is there a chance that I m pregnant? Or is the implanon just messing with my cycle?! Please Help!
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012