Have implanon contraceptive in the arm, itching in the back, chest, arms. Caused by the implant?

Hi, I have recently (april 2012) had the implanon contraceptive implant inserted in my arm and for the firts two months it was fine, in the next three months of it being inserted, i have been experiencing really unbearable itchiness to my back, chest and arms to which it itches so much it s causing scarring. May this be due to the implant? I have not eaten or used anything i dont usually use, i have been to my clinic to have it removed twice, on both ocassions the clinicians advised me it is not the implant so they refused to remove it until i see a dermatologist . The condition gets worse when i have a cycle but calms down after but not by much. My skin is quite sensitive but i have never experienced this before. Can you please advise me of your opinion. Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  80 Awaiting Answer