Have implanon. Headache, stomach pain, hard and big stomach, breasts getting bigger. Help

Hello. I am 16 years old and I have the implanon as a birth control and have had it for about a year now. I have been on my period with few days in between for about two months. I wake up in the morning and either my head or stomach hurts. My lower stomach is getting harder and bigger. And my boobs are getting bigger. My period is constant and is a vary dark/brown color. I am really worried and so is my boyfriend. I am constantly tired and hungry and I have been extremely moody. I have also been having bad stomah pains occasionally. Is there any way you could help? Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012