Have impact injury and arthritis on the sacroiliac joints. Stabbing pain in the joint, pelvic pain

I have had an impact injury to S1(aches) and have arthritis in the sacroiliac joints(aches), and have the stabbing pain at S1-L5 which increases with activity. I also have arthritis(aching) and joint deformity(increased pain with movement) in an old impact injury to the left hip.I am in constant pelvic pain and have no idea where to begin to find relief. Physio and advised exercise only increases pain and discomfort. The hip is a result of a motor cycle collision;ricoche off a cliff at 85kilometres an hour. The S1 is a result of a backward fall onto a vehicle tow ball via a slip in mud while jumping off a truck tray.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013