Have imbalance due to dizziness. Tests all fine. Cause and cure?

mariellehi, im jetro gonzales, 23 years old. i just want to ask why i always feel like i will be always imbalance because of dizziness . im suffering in this situation for almost 2 years.. here is the story before it happens. one night i suffer from extreme nervousness because i cant breathe easy and makes me think i have a heart problem from that i felt my blood rises to my head and started to get dizzy. starting that night i always feel that i will get imbalance. test has been done, head ct scan , echo heart test, blood test but all results are ok they say im ok. hope you can help me to figure out my problem.. thank you
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013