Have idiopathic guttate hypomelanosis. Looking for effective product to improve this skin condition

Yes. Good afternoon. I have the skin condition ideopathic guttate hypermelanosis. I have spoken with a dermatologist about it as well as read several articles about it. Can you recommend any organic product that can be used to improve this skin condition. I already know that there is no cure for it and that it is not a life-threatening skin condition. Three months ago I purchased the product Bakuchi Taila to treat this condition. It is one of those ayurdevic treatments. I can t say whether it s effective or not. It will take some time for it to show results.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012