Have i lost my virginity ?

i rode a bicycle a few years ago and banged against the wall was a little painful there and i went home.i checked and there was a little blood.i thought it was my period but there was no sign of blood after that.have i lost my virginty due to the course of the collision with the walll? i heard from my friends that riding a bike or riding a horse might result to the lost of virginty for girls. im just asking.i hope you guys can be a little friendlier with your still very young.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Gosh you guys are rude and immature. No you didn't lose your virginity. Virginity is lost when you have sexual intercourse. Some people include oral and anal sex as losing virginity too, but you cannot by a bike accident. Don't worry. Hope this helps!