Have hypothyroidism, stomach pain, constipation, bloating. Red flakes in stools. Any input?

I am a 34 year old female. Was diagnosed with Hypothyroidism about 1.5years ago. I have had chronic stomach problems. stomach pain with constipation and without. i have a feeling of bloating or fullness every morning when I wake up. I will usually have a bowel movement after my morning coffee. The symptoms will get worse or subside. At times I will have red flakes in my stools. I also have periods of being extremely ligh headed. The symptoms appear worse during my monthly cycle. I have not had any weight loss , only weight gain of about 20lbs that I believe is due to the thyroid. Can you offer any input? Concerned in PA
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013