Have hypothyroidism, prescribed thyronorm. Have headache, dizziness and low BP

hellow doctor! i am 18 yrs old girl, suffering from hypothyroidism , 2 months back my TSH level was 10.4 n so was taking thyronorm 25mg, the recent test showed a level of 6.48 for TSH. today dctr suggested me to continue thyronorm 37.5 (25+12.5) for two months.. now lets come to my problem, my weight is 42kg, and having DNS , so frequently i suffer from headache and dizziness and my BP is low always 85/55, give me some suggesion plz
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012