Have hypothyroidism, hysterectomy done. Taking Aldactone, Finpecia, thyronorm, tugain foam. Any side effects if stop tablets?

Hi Doctor, My age 42. I have hypothyroidism. 8 years back hysterectomy done. For past fouryears I am using medicines. Starting aldoctone 50mg I am taking. Slowly doctor increased dose to 200mg & this dose is taking from one year. And fenpecia also taking from one year. And in every six months I am taking follihair tablets for one month. Now I am taking these tabs Aldoctone 200mg daily , Fenpecia 1mg daily thyronorm 75 mcg tugain foam once daily applying. There is no improvement that's why I consulted another doctor & he tolds don't use aldoctone tabs ,these are anti hormonal tabs .He suggested trichoton forte for one month & MX 2% lotion twice daily for applying on scalp. Suddenly if I stop these tablets any sideeffcts will happen to me. Please advice.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013