Have hypothyroidism and PCOS. Taking thyronorm, metformin. Is there an alternative for APCOD?

Hi I have hypothroidism and PCOS . I have been taking Yasmin , Thyronorm 100mg once a day an and metformin 1000mg twice a day mg..however 4 months ago i was taken off the Yasmin as I am planning a baby and was given APCOD, metformin 850 mg and Thyronorm 100mg and folic acid . I recently moved to the states and saw a nurse practioner here who couldnt find anything close to APCOD powder. She asked me to continue with the folic acid and take vitamin D 1000 IU instead since she couldnt find APCOD alternative. I want to know if that is enough or whether I should be continuing on APCOD ( i can ask someone to get it from India) or if there is an alternative to APCOD in the U.S.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013