Have hypothyroidism and PCOS. On levothyrox and glucophage. What is causing high temperatures at night?

Hi, My body gets really hot at night.. I feel very uncomfortable with this and cant go to bed This has been happening for past 2 years. Doesn t happen every day but once in a while. I use a wet towel to wipe my body and reduce the temperature. I suffer from hypo thyroid and PCOS . Though my weight is under control. I take glucophage 1000mg at night and levothyrox 62.5 every morning. Even before my thyroid n PCOS were detected I used to have this trouble. I dont know where to go for help. I have told my endo and gynaec abt this but no one helped me on this. Plz guide me which specialist I should see who could help me.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012