Have hypothyroidism. Taking levothyroxine. Can I conceive with an increased dosage?

hello doctor, i am 31 years old women and married 5 months ago. in the month of august identified i am having hypothyroid with ref. value 22 so with doctor consultation in qatar i am taking levothyroxine 50 mcg for one month. in september according to my sister (she is also doctor in india) i increased my dosage to 100 mcg (i.e. 50 mcg + 50mcg - two tablets). this is correct. because i am trying to conceive. please advice me. since my age is above 30 i want to conceive early. pls guide me.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012