Have hypothyroidism. TSH level low, lack of sleep, headache. Taking thyronorm. Change dosage?

Hi, I am 36 years old female suffering from hypothyrodism, my TSH levels had gone upto 8.4, after taking 75mg of Thyronorm since the last 6 months, my TSH levels have now dropped to below 1 since the last 3 tests, However my doctor has advised me to continue with 75 mg of Thyronorm. Off late I am suffering from lack of sleep and constant headaches and gaining weight I am also trying to concieve. Should I insist my doc change the dosage of Thyronorm, pls advise.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013