Have hypothyroidism. Nausea, dizziness, blurred vision, weakness, tiredness, focusing trouble shortness of breath. Taking Chantix. Reason?

I have hypothyroidism and I have been taking Chantix for a little over 2 weeks. My thyroid symptoms have recently started again, although I am taking my thyroid meds as prescribed. My symptoms consist of, naseau, dizziness , blurred vision , weakness, very tired and groggy, trouble focusing, and occasional shortness of breath. Should I be concerned or are the symptoms to be expected with Chantix. BTW, I haven t smoked since other 23rd of Aug
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012