Have hypothyroidism. Low TSH. On synthroid. Can work out change TSH levels?

I have hypothyroidism , have had this disease since 2002. My age now is 62. My TSH level has been on the low side around 37 to 41 for the last 2 years and I have felt fine. I started working out about 4 months ago. Tread mill 30 mins 3 times a week. Weight building machines at a low rate 2 sets of 10 on 6 machines. Two months later I began to feel badly and I knew it was my thyroid because of the way I felt. It was time for blookwork, I went in and my TSH was .13. My doctor lower my dosage of Synthroid from .88 to .75. I stopped working out. A month after the dosage change I felt fine again. I am 5FT tall I have weighed 119 for the last 3 yrs. At the time of the drop in my TSH level. I had lost 6 lbs. Did the work out have something to do with the level chage in the TSH. Do I need to be very careful about starting back again.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012