Have hypothyroidism. Exercising regularly. Facing difficulty to stop smoking. Concerned

Hi I am a 37 year old female, I weight 139 lbs, my cholesterol is 202, LDL 132. I exercise regularly and eat well, unfortunately I do smoke but keep it to under a 1/2 pack a day and want to quit but I am having difficulties, I am scared that I am at risk for a heart attack/ stroke. I for take flax seed oil every day and my red meat intake is very minimal. I also have hypothyroidism I take 12.5 mcg a day and my thyroid is under control. Are these levels reason to have major concerns?
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012