Have hypothyroid. Taken tapazole, unimazole. Medication recommended?

Hi ! I am Sava , from Tirana Albania . I have gotten hypothyroid for ten years . I take medicines years by years , but am sick again . I have not taken medicines for one year , because I was pregnant . My baby is four months with breast-feeding now . I have taken Tapazole . Now I take Unimazole . I ask you if I can take medicines now and to feed my baby with breast-feeding . And I ask you what kind of medicines I can take to become better . Regards , Sava
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012