Have hypothyroid. Started spotting between periods. Diagnosed with functional cyst. Planning for baby. Any advice?

Hi doc .. I have hypothyroid n I m taking thuronorm 75 mg.. And thyroid levels are normal. I started spoting between my period .. In feb I went to gyniac she said it must be ovulation spottings n spotting stopped in 3 days . Again next month it started again so I went again to doc.. I got my scan done also then I was diagnosed with functional cyst .. So doc gave me an injec lupride 1mg and she said everything will be all right.. We were about to plan for a baby so she said if u try then next month for sure ill be pregnant .. But till now the bleeding has not stopped .. Why is it can u help me out with this
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012