Have hypothyroid. On medication.How to reduce excess weight after pregnancy?

hello,ihave hypo thyroid since 5 yrs,i just delivered a baby 4mnths back.durin pregnancy my tsh level was constant i was taking 125 mcg eltroxin ,but after delivery my tsh rose to 15.7 and my gynaec advised me to take 175mcg eltroxin.after 50 days i did my tft test and my tsh level dropped to 0.04.currently i am taking 100mcg 3 days and 125mcg 3days.the problem is during pregnancy i gained 24kgs and shed 6kgs after delivery.but after 4mnts even after brest feeding and normal diet and exercise i have gained 6kgs.how can i get rid of my excess weight
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013